The Benevolent Burrito
Mission Burrito has been an active member in the Houston community since we opened our doors in 1996 and we’re always looking for new and creative ways to help out. After all, it’s our community too and we like to do more than just offer the best burritos in town.
So if your favorite school, sports team, band, church group or other fine organization is looking for potential fundraising opportunities, donations or sponsorships that might include some really good food, drop us a line. We’ll take a good long look and see what we can do.
Please take some time and fill out our handy little form. We will contact you with questions and let you know if we can help. Due to the volume of requests that we receive, we are not always able to partner with every organization. We handle all requests on a case by case basis. Make sure to submit your request on your organizations letterhead to help expedite the process.
We evaluate donation requests based on the following guidelines:
- Recipient must be a non-profit organization. A copy of the organization's tax exemption form must accompany the request.
- Submit a completed request via the form below.
- To avoid scheduling conflicts and budget limitations, early submission of your request is recommended. Applications must be received at least 30 days in advance.
- As a requirement of the request form below, you will need to upload the request on your organization's letterhead.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered. All information must be submitted at the same time.
- Organizations will not be contacted for missing information.
- Mission Burrito does not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges or multiple requests from the same organization from multiple Mission Burrito store locations.
- Employees of Mission Burrito or Mexican Restaurants, Inc., family members and/or anyone living in the same household of an employee will not be eligible for donations.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support. Submission of a completed request form is not an agreement to honor your request. Applications are considered on a first-come/first-serve basis.